Join Alit and Yotam for a weekend dedicated to opening the heart, in a magical new resort at the higher desert!
In our retreat, we’ll explore various tools to access and expand the heart, from heart opening yoga practices alongside LIVE music, through voice work, soundscape meditations, and to self-inquiry.
How will the days look like?
- Each day will include meditation, dynamic Ashtanga Vinyasa practice and Satsang (heart-to-heart conversations in the spirit of Yoga).
- Some practices will be alongside LIVE music while others alongside the sounds of nature.
- We’ll also have 2 workshop-style sessions, where we’ll explore the foundations of heart opening and back-bending poses, mainly from the Ashtanga Intermediate series.
- 1 session will be dedicated to accessing the heart through voice work; i.e. Nada Yoga
- Detailed schedule below.
Who is it for?
The retreat is suitable for practitioners with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the practice of yoga, and for practitioners who feel comfortable with, or are interested in exploring, the Ashtanga Yoga method / dynamic practice style.
About the Facilitators
Yotam Agam – Musician , Yoga Teacher and Producer, been exploring the relationship between sounds and Yoga Posture for many years and been using the medium of sound as a center in his practice.
Alit Bar Sadeh – Experienced Yoga teacher, novice musician, bodyworker, and a loving being, who’s known for her dynamic, playful and thorough approach to teaching.
Yotam and Alit are both in a continuous exploration of Yoga and clarity through every aspect of their lives. All that while placing great emphasis on finding connection, joy and love in their doings and relationships.
“We’re inviting you to join this exploration, learn and experience some tools we found to be useful, and discover your own path.”
From Thursday, June 24 @ 14:00 until Saturday, June 26 @15:00
Mand’uma – Accommodation space and workshops near Mitzpe Ramon – the space is luxuriously designed and the great love invested in it is evident in every corner. The place also includes a practice studio and a bathing complex where we will purify ourselves in the sauna and enjoy a refreshing dip in the stone pool.
Early birds prices are available until May 16, 2021:
- Per person in the khan (up to 8 people in the space) – 1650 ILS
- For a person in a luxury glamping tent (2-3 in a tent) – 1800 ILS
- Per person in a cabin that includes private toilet and shower, fully equipped kitchenette, outdoor bath and balcony (up to 2-3 people) – 2150 ILS
* Prices include VAT, the contents of the retreat, meals and accommodation of course.
** All accommodation options include a bed / mattress, bed linen and towels.
As of May 17, prices will increase by 150 ILS.
Joining and registring
To register, contact Alit at 0546377444, email@example.com, or at the studio.
The retreat is limited to 22 ppl. If you’re interested, it is suggested to sign up quickly.
Registration & Cancellation Terms
Downpayment of 500 ILS will reserve s spot for you in the retreat.
Early birds registration ends on May 16, 2021.
In case of cancellation until May 24, 2020, payment will be refunded excluding a cancellation fee of 200 ILS.
In case of cancellation between May 25 and June 9, 2021, payment will be refunded excluding a cancellation fee of 500 ILS.
As of June 10, 2021, payment will be refunded excluding a cancellation fee of 900 ILS.
15:00 – Backbending foundation
16:15 – 18:00 – Dynamic practice
18:00 – 19:00 – Free time
19:00-19:30 – sunset meditation
19:30 – Dinner
20:30 – welcome & Satsang
5:40 – Sunrise meditation
6:30 – 8:30 – Dynamic practice
9:30 – breakfast
10:30 -12:00 – Pranayama + Satsang
13:00 – Energy snacks
13:30 – Soundscape meditation with Yotam
14:30-16:00 free time
16:00 – 17:30 – Pose exploration / Partner work
18:30 – 19:30 – Nada Yoga
19:30 – dinner
6:30 – 7:00 – meditation
7:15 – 9:00 – dynamic practice
9:30 – Breakfast
11:00 – 12:30 Thai massage
13:30 – 14:30 Farewell satsang